Nerja, from a small fishing village to a wonderful beach paradise.
Our TOP 5 in Nerja and surroundings:
1. No visit to Nerja is complete without walking to the “Balcon de Europa”. This viewing platform gives you a beautiful view of the sea and the various bays in the area of Nerja.
2. Eat tapas at one of the many restaurants in the small and winding streets. In Nerja you can choose from more than 300 restaurants.
3. To the beach! From the city beach of Nerja Playa Burriana to the hidden coves of Playa de Maro and Acantilados de Maro-Cerro Gordo.
The variety is surprising from: dark sandy beaches, pebble beaches to sheltered rocky beaches. Go to a “chiringuito” (beach bar) to grab a bite to eat.
4. Option for a unique day activity in the direction of Almunecar (30 minutes drive). Rent a boat at the port of Puerto Deportivo Marina Del Este and choose the option with catering on board.
5. About six kilometers ten north of Nerja is the picturesque village of “Frigiliana”. White houses and cobblestones in the narrow streets.