Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Casa Joya Nerja has developed a booking platform for clients to discover our townhouse and book a beautiful accommodation in Nerja, Spain. In order to realise this, a client’s personal details will be processed when said client has used Casa Joya Nerja services and/or when said client has provided personal information directly. Casa Joya Nerja handles personal information to improve its services and to process any possible legal obligations.
Depending on the services and functionalities, Casa Joya Nerja may control the following personal information:
- Contact and address details (e.g. name, address, residency, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, and gender)
- Financial information (e.g. IBAN number, credit card details, invoices, and payment method)
- Information concerning personal preferences (e.g. destinations, facilities, and travel dates)
- The content of written or verbal messages resulting from contacting Casa Joya Nerja by e-mail, phone, social media, or an alternative means of communication
- All other personal information provided, voluntarily or by request
Casa Joya Nerja operates personal information in order to:
- execute services, such as processing, completing, modifying and/or cancelling a reservation
- contact the client
- send billing information
- improve customer services
- enhance the operation and/or contents of the website
- provide the opportunity to safely create an account on the website
- update the client about interesting developments and services
Casa Joya Nerja will not sell personal information of any sorts to a third party. When handling personal information, Casa Joya Nerja may employ the services of a third party, commissioned by Casa Joya Nerja, to process the information. In such instances, Casa Joya Nerja will make sure the third party handles the information in a manner that is secure and will uphold the law.
Casa Joya Nerja provides the accommodation with necessary information to ensure that the services will be provided satisfactorily, and to allow for the completion or possible alteration or cancellation of a reservation at the involved accommodation.
In the case that a client is under the age of sixteen years, personal details will only be processed with permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Casa Joya Nerja values the protection of personal information and takes precautionary care to prevent any misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized change. When the client feels that this is not the case, or if the client notices any indiscretion, he or she should contact Casa Joya Nerja at email@example.com
Casa Joya Nerja will save your personal details for no longer than needed to fulfill the purpose of said details. If there is a legal basis for the processing of personal data, the legal retention periods will be reviewed.
Reviewing, Adjusting or Deleting Data
The client has the right to review, adjust, or delete his personal information. In addition, the client will have the right to request his personal information, to revoke his consent to data processing and/or to object against the method of data processing by Casa Joya Nerja. The client may also contact Casa Joya Nerja about his personal details that Casa Joya Nerja may possess, and to request to receive said details or to forward them to an organization specified by the client.
To ensure that it is legitimately the client who is requesting personal information, Casa Joya Nerja requires to receive a government issued photo identification document (ID) along with the request. Please make sure to blacken the photograph, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone), passport number and citizen service number, in order to preserve privacy. Casa Joya Nerja will reply as soon as possible, within four weeks at the latest.